Printed Pamphlet, "Martinelli Supplement," January 3, 1897.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096.  For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

Saved in:
Language: English
Published: 1897
Subjects:
Online Access: http://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:273860
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!