Transfer of St. James' Church Pew Rights , To: John Claxton From: Sarah Keen, June 15, 1810.

The Barry-Hayes Papers are maintained at Independence Seaport Museum, Philadelphia, PA. For more information, visit www.phillyseaport.org/library.  Transfer the pew held by Captain Keen at St. James Church to John Claxton.

Main Author: Keen, Sarah.
Language: English
Published: 1810
Subjects:
Online Access: http://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:261362
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!