Coad's Electro Galvanic Battery, From: The Sentinel Whig of Somerville N.J., June 17, 1845.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net. [1/4/24] Annotated newspaper article attached to American Catholic Historical Society stationary.
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!