Letter, To : "Dear Sir" [Patrick Coad] From: William Martin, February 18, 1858.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net. [1/1/6] Written in Richmond.
|Main Author:||Martin, William C.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!