Letter, To: John Rudolph and J[esse] Gygers, From: John [Curwen], May 21, 1817.
2/7/12 Sent to Radnor from Lower Marion. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/
|Main Author:||Curwen, John.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!