Press Release, January 26, 1920.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/1/5]
|Main Author:||Friends of Irish Freedom, National Bureau of Information.|
|Other Authors:||De Lue, Willard, Chief, Section of Information.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!