Circular: War Department Fenian Brotherhood From: J. W. Byron, November 2, 1868.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/10] Duplicate copy in collection.
|Main Author:||Byron, J. W.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!