Circular: "Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, War Department." From: T. O'Leary , May 1, 1869.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/39]

Main Author: O'Leary, Timothy.
Language: English
Published: 1869
Subjects:
Online Access: http://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:249882
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Summary: These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/39]