Circular: "Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, War Department." From: Timothy O'Leary, May 1, 1869.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/34] Duplicate copy in collection. Printed Circular from Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood. "General Orders No. 4"
|Main Author:||O'Leary, Timothy.|