Circular: Head Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, From: William R. Roberts, June 12, 1866.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/2] Multiple statements by Roberts on June 12, June 13 and June 15, 1866.
|Main Author:||Roberts, William Randall, 1830-1897.|