Episcopal seal, From: John Janssen, D.D. Bishop of Belleville, Illinois, August 30, 1898.

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net [1/2/3]

Saved in:
Language: English
Published: 1898
Subjects:
Online Access: http://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:245925
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!