Letter, To: "Miss Eleanor C. Donnelly," From: E. L. Spalding, September 8, 1898.
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net [1/1/26] Written in Alton, Ill. Includes gold ecclesiastical seal of the Bishopric on p. .
|Main Author:||Spalding, E. L.|
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!