New Jersey Catholic Journal, v. II, no. 37, August 11, 1888.

These materials are owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ "

Language: English
Published: Trenton, NJ : The Journal Publishing Company 1888
Subjects:
Online Access: http://digital.library.villanova.edu/Item/vudl:200369
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!