|Date Added||6 January 2013|
Image from Patrick Coad Family Papers. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net. The Saturday Evening Post, Philadelphia, July 24, 1830 has a print of Hopkins' Mill in Hadeonfield, New Jersey, on the front page, titled: "Hopkins' Mill and Environs".