More Details
Permanent Link


These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096.  For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

The enclosure is the original letter to Rev. J. Guéguen, dated November 3, 1898,  from Fr. Thomas C. Middleton, O.S.A. with additional note by Guéguen's note Fr. Alerding about Rev. Michael E. Clarke.