|Full Title||Transfer of St. James' Church Pew Rights , To: John Claxton From: Sarah Keen, June 15, 1810.|
|Date Added||8 January 2014|
|Source||Barry-Hayes Papers. [Series XXXII, Box 12, Folder 1, Item 2]|
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
The Barry-Hayes Papers are maintained at Independence Seaport Museum, Philadelphia, PA. For more information, visit www.phillyseaport.org/library. Transfer the pew held by Captain Keen at St. James Church to John Claxton.