New layout coming soon! Click here to try out the beta!

These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: [1/1/6]

More Details
Permanent Link

Full TitlePress Release, January 29, 1920.
Date Added 11 January 2014
Language English
Publish Date 1920-01-29
Source ACHS