|Full Title||Contractual Agreement: Monument for Lime Hill Cemetery, September 27, 1866|
|Date Added||11 January 2014|
|Source||ACHS Fenian Brotherhood|
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/22] Handwritten agreement. 5 Cent Internal Revenue stamp.Penciled notation on page 3: "Fenian Monument."