|Full Title||Circular: "Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood, War Department." From: Timothy O'Leary, May 1, 1869.|
|Date Added||11 January 2014|
|Source||ACHS Fenian Brotherhood|
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/9] Printed Circular from Head-Quarters Fenian Brotherhood. "General Orders No. 4"