|Date Added||7 March 2014|
|Source||ACHS Fenian Brotherhood|
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/14/1] Front Page letter marked "copy." Back page is a Circular: To the Officers and Members of the F.B., April 7, 1870.