|Date Added||2 February 2013|
|Source||ACHS Elizabeth Sarah Kite|
These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/ [1/3/2] Postcard shows picture of "The opening of the Holy Door by the Pope Pius XI in the Year 1925."