Bishop's Bank

This collection brings together materials from the Bishop's Bank in Philadelphia. Established by Bishop Kenrick in 1848 and managed by noted Philadelphia Catholic Mark Anthony Frenaye. For more information about the Bank view the article Bishop's Bank http://www.pahrc.net/index.php/the-bishops-bank/ For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

Saved in:
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Showing 1 - 2 of 2 Items