|Date Added||6 January 2013|
Image from Patrick Coad Family Papers. These materials are owned by the American Catholic Historical Society and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net. This image is from "An Encyclopedia of Geography" by Hugh Murray et al., published in London by Longman, Orme, Brown, Green and Longmans in 1840 (see p. 1015).