Historic Papers

This collection brings together various groupings of historic paper and pamphlet collections owned by the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research. For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

Showing 1 - 4 of 4 Items
This collection brings together archival materials by and about Bishop Francis Patrick Kenrick. Finding Aid. For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/
This collection brings together archival materials by and about Bishop John Neumann. Kindly see the online Finding Aid. For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096: http://www.pahrc.net/
This collection brings together materials from the Bishop's Bank in Philadelphia. Established by Bishop Kenrick in 1848 and managed by noted Philadelphia Catholic Mark Anthony Frenaye. For more information about the Bank view the article Bishop's Bank http://www.pahrc.net/index.php/the-bishops-bank/ For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/
The Catholic Club of Philadelphia, formerly the De Sales Institute of Philadelphia, was founded January 2, 1877. The Club offered wealthy men of a certain socioeconomic background cultural, intellectual, and social opportunities.

This collection contains administrative records, including by-laws and reports, as well as general correspondence. Programs, souvenirs, and ephemera related to club-sponsored events and events sponsored by other local Catholic societies are also included. The collection also contains newspaper clippings, N.C.W.C. news releases from May--July 1923, and miscellaneous pamphlets, cards and circulars.

Kindly see the online Finding Aid.  For more information kindly contact the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

Digitization status: ongoing.