Newspapers and Magazines

This collection brings together historic Catholic newspapers and magazines owned by and maintained at the Philadelphia Archdiocesan Historical Research Center, 100 E. Wynnewood Rd. Wynnewood, PA 19096. For more information please see: http://www.pahrc.net/

Saved in:
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!
Showing 1 - 1 of 1 Items


This Trenton, New Jersey Catholic newspaper started in 1886 and continued until at least 1889. Only selected issues are available, and are organized by volume. Digitization status: Complete.