About the Collections
Villanova University's Digital Library initiative assembles, presents, and preserves digital collections that support the teaching and research of the campus and the global community of scholars. We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop resources that enhance access for a wide range of disciplines and audiences.
We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop tools that enhance access to a wide range of resources for specific disciplines and audiences. Ranging from digitization of Villanova Dissertations and Theses, to digital preservation of faculty fulltext publications, the Digital Library actively solicits project ideas and materials for digitization from community members; please contact the Digital Library Team with your idea for a new digital project.
News & Updates
- Content Roundup – Third Week – November 201411/21/2014
- Irish Cultural Series Lecture Events in the Digital Library11/19/2014
- Available for proofreading: Countess Vera11/17/2014
- Content Roundup – Second Week – November 201411/14/2014
- Content Roundup – First Week – November 201411/07/2014
For more articles visit Blue Electrode, the Digital Library blog.