About the Collections
Villanova University's Digital Library initiative assembles, presents, and preserves digital collections that support the teaching and research of the campus and the global community of scholars. We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop resources that enhance access for a wide range of disciplines and audiences.
We work with faculty, staff and regional partners to select and develop tools that enhance access to a wide range of resources for specific disciplines and audiences. Ranging from digitization of Villanova Dissertations and Theses, to digital preservation of faculty fulltext publications, the Digital Library actively solicits project ideas and materials for digitization from community members; please contact the Digital Library Team with your idea for a new digital project.RSS Feed of New Releases
News & Updates
- Content Roundup – First Week – March 210403/07/2014
- eBook available: A Mock Idyl03/05/2014
- Fathers and Sons of the American Navy03/05/2014
- Content Roundup – Last two weeks of February 201402/28/2014
- Digital Library upgrade provides enhanced discovery02/18/2014
For more articles visit Blue Electrode, the Digital Library blog.